- Application of the Terms and Rules of Sale
- The terms and rules of sale shall be applicable to the purchase of products and services on the www.eurosec.ee online shop between the buyer and the Eurosec OÜ company (hereinafter Eurosec).
- In addition to the present terms and rules the legal relationships arising during purchase of products from the Eurosec online shop are also regulated by the Law of Obligations Act, Consumer Protection Act, and other legal instruments valid in the Republic of Estonia.
- Eurosec reserves the right to make changes to the terms and rules of sale. Such changes shall be published on the www.eurosec.ee website.
- The pictures published in the online shop are of an illustrative nature and may differ from actual products.
- Descriptions of the products listed in the online shop may have unintentional mistakes. In case of doubt, please check the data and contact the customer service for details, if necessary.
- Eurosec has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale
concluded via the online shop without sanctions, and not to transfer the
ordered product or provide the service in the following cases:
- the product is out of stock;
- the price or properties of the product were displayed in the online shop incorrectly due to a system mistake;
- the buyer does not comply with the terms and rules established by Eurosec.
- If Eurosec is unable to complete the order, then Eurosec contacts the buyer and returns the amount that has been paid if the buyer has already made a prepayment for the product.
- All prices listed with the Eurosec online shop include 20% value added tax.
- The cost of delivery shall be added to the price according to the delivery method chosen by the buyer.
- The prices shall be valid from the time of placement of the order until expiry of the payment due date of the order (1 day after submission of the order).
Placement of the Order
- Add the desired product to the cart.
- In order to view the content of the cart, select “Cart” > “Check out” in the top right corner of the webpage.
- On the shopping-cart summary page, check the details of the order, and change the amount of the products you are purchasing, if necessary. In order to continue completion of the order, press “Proceed to checkout”.
- Address: If the address is missing you must enter at least one address that will be used for delivery of the products and/or invoices.
- On the shipping options page you can choose the desired delivery method according to availability (courier, parcel machine, etc.). To continue completion of the order you must confirm your consent to the terms and rules of the order.
- The purchase will be confirmed by payment for the products. Payments can be made via a bank link or transfer according to the prepared invoice.
- Orders placed in the Eurosec.ee online shop are handled on business days, Mo-Fri 9:00–17:00. If an order is sent on Friday after 14:00, then the order will be placed next Monday.’
Entry of the Contract of Sale into Effect
- According to the contract of sale for the products, Eurosec undertakes to transfer to the buyer the product that is available, that is being produced, or that will be owned by Eurosec in the future, and to enable transfer of the right of ownership to the buyer, and the buyer undertakes to pay Eurosec for the product according to the amount stated on the invoice and accept the product.
- An order that has not been paid for shall be cancelled 7 days after placement of the order.
- The contract of sale shall enter into effect after the payment made by the buyer is transferred to the bank account of Eurosec.’
- After the contract of sale enters into effect, it is possible to receive the products by one of the following three methods:
- The courier company will deliver the products to you to the address specified in your order;
- The products will be sent to you via the Omniva parcel machine specified in your order;
- You can come and pick up the products in person by visiting the shop specified in your order.
- The delivery time periods stated on the online shop website are applied from the time when the amount of the order is transferred to the bank account of the online shop.
- In order to ensure delivery without delays the buyer must accurately place the order and enter the delivery data that is correct and valid.
- Eurosec shall not be responsible for delay in delivery of the products if the products were transferred to the logistics partner at the right time, but delivery was delayed due to reasons that Eurosec could not have influenced or foreseen.
Right of Return
- After receipt of the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the online shop without statement of the reasons within 14 days.
- The returned product must be in the full set (it must include the product packaging and all items that were included in the packaging – cables, etc). If the product was bought as part of a campaign where some other product was added to it, you must return the entire set (i.e. all products).
- In case of deterioration of the product that is to be returned, the buyer shall be responsible for reduction of the value of the product resulting from its use, and in order to check the nature, properties, and functioning of the product the buyer must handle and use the product only in a way that would normally be allowed in a shop.
- In order to return the products the buyer must submit a request of withdrawal from purchase of the product in a free form, sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than within 14 days following receipt of the products. Consumables (printer accessories, blank CDs/DVDs, etc.), computer games, software, cables, and body care and body hygiene products shall not be subject to return.
- The buyer must return the products within 14 days following submission of the request, or submit a certificate proving that the buyer transferred the products within the abovementioned period to the logistics company.
- Upon receipt of the request for withdrawal, Eurosec shall return without delay and no later than within 14 days all the payments received from the buyer on the basis of the contract, including the expenses on delivery of the product used by the buyer, except where the buyer explicitly chose a product delivery method that was different from the cheapest delivery method offered by Eurosec, in which case Eurosec does not have to return to the buyer the expenses that exceed the expenses related to the regular method of delivery.
- All expenses directly related to return of the products shall be borne by the buyer.
- Eurosec shall not be responsible for damage caused to the buyer or delay in delivery of the products if the damage or delay in delivery of the products were caused by circumstances that Eurosec could not have influenced or foreseen.
Processing of Personal Data
- By entering data in the online shop and submitting the respective confirmation, the buyer provides the right to collect and process personal data of the buyer (name, contact telephone number, delivery address of the package and/or home address, e-mail address) and to forward the personal data to the logistics partner for delivery of the products.
- Eurosec shall have the right to use the buyer’s contact data for forwarding advertising and other information to the buyer.
- The buyer has the right to prohibit collection and use of his or her personal data at any time, except where it is required to enforce a claim arising from the contract or deliver the products.
- When paying for purchases via banks using encrypted data communication, the buyer ensures security of personal bank identifiers, and the online shop does not have access to them.
Procedure for Submission of Claims
- Eurosec shall be liable to the buyer for nonconformity of the products to the terms of the contract or for their defects that are discovered up to two years following the time of transfer of the products to the buyer.
- In case of discovery of a defect the buyer has the right to contact Eurosec no later than within two months, presenting the invoice on the basis of which payment for the products was made. The notice of nonconformity of the product must be submitted to Eurosec by sending it to email@example.com or by calling on +370 686 51355. If the buyer does not submit the notice of nonconformity of the product within the time period stipulated in the present Section, Eurosec shall be released from its liability for nonconformity of the product.
- In case of discovery of a product’s defect, please stop using the product.
- Eurosec shall be liable for nonconformity of the products to the
requirements and for defects of the products that are discovered within 2
years following the time of transfer of the products to the user as
- within the first six months following transfer of the product it is assumed that nonconformity of the product existed already at the moment of transfer of the product, i.e. the burden of proof with regard to the quality of the product shall lie with Eurosec;
- after six months following the time of transfer of the product the obligation to prove nonconformity of the product shall be imposed on the buyer;
- Eurosec and the buyer shall agree on repair or replacement of the defective product between themselves.
- Eurosec shall not be liable for defects of the product that appeared due to the buyer’s fault, or resulting from storage or use of the product not in accordance with the requirements.
- In case of discovery of nonconformity of the product to the requirements or defect of the product, please submit your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name and contact telephone of the person who placed the order, order number, and an exact description of the nonconformity of the product to the requirements or defect of the product.
- A claim with regard to discovery of nonconformity of the product to the requirements or defect of the product must be submitted within two months following discovery of the nonconformity of the product to the requirements or defect of the product.
- All claims shall be reviewed, and we will contact the buyer at the first opportunity, no later than within 14 days following receipt of the claim.
- The buyer has the right to demand from Eurosec reduction of the purchase price or termination of the contract and return of the money paid for the product if Eurosec is unable to repair or replace the product, or if repair or replacement of the product is unsuccessful.
- The buyer has the right to contact the consumer complaints commission.
- If Eurosec refused to resolve the buyer’s complaint, or if the buyer does not agree with the resolution offered by Eurosec and finds that his or her rights were infringed or interests were harmed, the buyer can submit a complaint to the consumer complaints commission via the Consumer Protection Board. The buyer can submit the complaint personally or via a representative. The details of the consumer complaints commission are published on the website of the Consumer Protection Board. In order to resolve problems that emerged in Member States of the European Union, the buyer should contact the European Consumer Centre of Estonia.